The Bone Marrow Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Department conducts CAR T-cell clinical trials for children and young adults with relapsed or refractive leukemia. These studies use chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) products developed and produced at the Children’s GMP, LLC, which is located on the St. Jude campus.
St. Jude Clinical Trials
Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- 21 years old or younger
- Relapsed/refractory CD123+ AML, B-ALL, T-ALL or blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm
- Has a suitable bone marrow transplant donor for allogeneic bone marrow transplant
Donor eligibility includes:
- At least 18 years old
- At least single haplotype matched family member
Recipient eligibility includes:
- 21 years old or younger*
- Diagnosed with relapsed and/or refractory CD19-positive leukemia
- Not suitable for autologous CD19-CAR T-cell therapy
* Initial 3 participants must be at least 16 years old.
- Children and young adults up to 21 years old
- Refractory or relapsed CD19+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)