Collaborative Clinical Trials
PACTG1026S-Pharmacokinetic Properties of Antiretroviral Drugs During Pregnancy
This is a non-therapeutic clinical trial that is only open to St. Jude patients.
- The subject has been enrolled on IMPAACT P1025.
GS1269: Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (F/TAF) in HIV-1 Infected Children and Adolescents Virologically Suppressed on a 2-NRTI-Containing Regimen
A Phase 2/3, Open-Label Multi- Cohort Switch Study to Evaluate Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (F/TAF) in HIV-1 Infected Children and Adolescents Virologically Suppressed on a Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF)-Containing Regimen, Initial Version, June 23, 2014
- Participant is HIV-1 infected male or female aged six (6) to less than eight-teen (18) years of age at Baseline.
- Participant is currently on a stable 2-NRTI (TDF containing) regimen that includes a protocol specified 3rd ARV agent for greater than or equal to six (6) consecutive months prior to screening.
- Participant does not have an acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) indicator condition with onset within thirty (30) days prior to screening.
P1093: Safety of and Immune Response to Dolutegravir in HIV-1 Infected Infants, Children, and Adolescents
Phase I/II, Multi-Center, Open-Label Pharmacokinetic, Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of Dolutegravir, a Novel Integrase Inhibitor, in Combination Regimens in HIV-1 Infected Infants, Children and Adolescents
- At least 4 weeks old but younger than 18 years old
- Confirmed HIV-1 infection
- Current or past treatment with HIV medications (Children younger than 2 years old may be eligible even if they have not been treated with HIV medications.)