St. Jude Clinical Trials
DWSARC: Diffusion Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging In Pediatric Sarcomas
This is a non-therapeutic clinical trial that is only open to St. Jude patients.
- Participant is under the care of a St. Jude physician with a known or suspected, newly diagnosed bone or soft tissue sarcoma who will be treated on or as per disease specific protocols and has not begun therapy OR participant has started therapy and the needed research imaging can be performed within 2-5 days of starting treatment.
- Participant has undergone or is scheduled for PET-CT, Bone Scan, or PET-CT and Bone Scan within two (2) weeks of the whole body and primary tumor DWI-MRI.
- Participant meets institutional MRI safety screening requirements.
- Participant has not undergone primary tumor resection prior to arrival to St. Jude.
HALGG: Hippocampal-Avoidance Using Proton Therapy in Children with Brain Tumors
- At least 6 years old and younger than 22
- Diagnosis of low-grade glioma
RT3CR: Proton Therapy for Pediatric Craniopharyngioma
- 21 years old or younger
- Diagnosis of craniopharyngioma