Our St. Jude is an application for St. Jude patient families. Patients and their caregivers can download and use the app to help track clinical appointments, stay up-to-date on campus events, access educational materials, receive notifications on travel and housing reservations and more.
Learn more through this overview video:
Our St. Jude App Features
When you open the app, you’ll get a quick glance at what is next on your calendar. The educational content updates as your schedule changes. Often it is specific to your next event. Sometimes, general info about St. Jude will be highlighted instead.
Use the Calendar to see your appointments, flights, housing reservations and social events. The calendar has a weekly and a monthly view. Use the filters to see specific event types. Click on the cards to view details about each event.
The “My Events” includes all of your appointments, flight days and the first day of your housing reservation. You can add social events to your “My Events” by clicking “Add to My Events” from a social event card. Once added to your “My Events,” you will get reminders about the social event. The event will display on your Home page when it is the next item on your calendar.
Every event on the app lists the time in the time zone for that event. For example, if the event occurs on the St. Jude campus, then the time listed for the event is Memphis Time, which is Central Time. E-visits are set at Memphis, Central Time. If your flight leaves out of Denver, Colorado, then the departure time is listed as Denver Time, which is Mountain Time. The app does not consider where you are located when viewing the app, but pulls the time based on the event’s location.
Use Maps to find your way around the St. Jude campus. Maps will give you step-by-step walking directions at St. Jude. Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on to best use this feature.
The app provides a Directory to find frequently used numbers. It will also give you a quick way to see who is in your child’s care team.
While at St. Jude you will meet many people who help care for your child. You can see and build your Care Team. Search the directory and add them to your Care Team to remember their name, face and role.
Use the menu to access important details about:
- Your Profile
- St. Jude MyChart
- Together by St. Jude
- Help & Support
Under the Food section, you can find the Kay Kafe menu for the week, as well as food trucks on campus. (Don’t know where the food trucks are parked? Use the maps feature to get walking directions.)
You can access your flight and housing details from the Calendar or directly from the menu.
Resources and Education sections provide St. Jude content about important topics. Learn about Diagnoses and Treatment, Support, Clinical Guidelines, Campus Life and much more.
You control what notifications you receive from Our St. Jude. To change this setting, go to Menu and click the gear at the top right. Select “Push Notifications” and choose what type of notifications you want. By default, all notifications are set to “on.”
- a new flight has been reserved for you
- a flight has been canceled
- there is an update to your flight such as a delay, cancelation, gate or terminal change
- a new housing reservation has been made for you
- a change in the date or location of your reservation has occurred
- a new appointment with a start date that will occur in the next 48 hours
- a change is made to an appointment scheduled in the next 48 hours
- A change occurs to a social event that you favorited
- Our St. Jude will send you a reminder 24 hours before any appointment that has special instructions. Appointments that do not have special instructions will not send reminders.
- Our St. Jude will also send you a reminder one hour before the start of a social event that you favorited.
Our St. Jude should show all appointments you have scheduled with or through St. Jude. If you think something is missing, call St. Jude Patient Scheduling at 901-595-6146.
No. Your affiliate appointments are scheduled through your affiliate hospital. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot add them to the calendar.
Our St. Jude app is offered to St. Jude patient families only.
In order to sign into the app, you must have a St. Jude MyChart account. Use your St. Jude MyChart username and password to sign into Our St. Jude. If you do not have a MyChart account, there are 3 ways to sign up:
- In person – at registration or with a patient rep
- By phone – call 901.595.4636
- Online – fill out this form and someone will contact you during business hours to help you