If you have access to your child’s medical records, you can view most of the information in their records. You can:
View or print your child's immunization record
View their growth charts
View test results
If you are a parent, you can have full access to your child's record through age 17. This section explains how to access their record, including growth charts and immunizations.
Access your child's record
After you have received permission, you can view your child’s records by clicking their photo or name in St. Jude MyChart.
After you read the proxy access disclaimer, click Accept to continue to your child’s chart.
You can customize how the name and photo appears for your child. For more information, refer to Personalize St. Jude MyChart.
Invite someone else to access your child's record
- Go to Health > Share My Record and select Friends and Family Access.
- On the Friends and Family Access page, click Invite Someone under the Who Can See My Record? section.
- Enter that person's name and email address, confirm the level of access, and click Send Invite. The invitation then appears as Pending at the top of the page.
- After you send the invitation, the recipient receives an email to let them know that you have invited them to access your child’s account. From this email, they can click a link that takes them to a page where they must enter your child’s date of birth to confirm that they know you and accept the invitation.
- You will receive a message to let you know when the person accepts the invitation. The Pending label will be removed next to that person's name on the Friends and Family Access page. You can return to this page at any time to edit or remove that person's access.
View and print your child's immunization record
When you are in your child's record in St. Jude MyChart, go to Health > Immunizations. You can see the immunizations your child has had and the dates when they were given. Click the immunization name to learn more.
To open a printer-friendly summary of your child's immunizations, click the Print icon.
View your child's growth charts
To view your child's growth charts, open your child's record and go to Health > Growth Charts.
Customize the view of the growth chart by:
Choosing a different Chart Set. For example, you can switch between growth charts provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Changing the Chart Type. For example, you can switch the view from length-for-age to weight-for-age or body mass index-for-age.
You can also view the growth chart with a different unit of measure (metric or standard) by selecting the option for that unit of measure.
If you want a copy of the growth chart for your records, click the Print icon.