Best Upon Request (BEST) is a national concierge service company. St. Jude offers this service to St. Jude patients and their families who are here for treatment.
BEST provides services including:
• Running errands
• Ordering and picking up tickets
• Preparing and mailing packages
• Helping you get food deliveries
• Taking and picking up laundry or dry cleaning
• Providing directions
• Helping you locate wagons and wheelchairs
• Answering general questions about the hospital and Memphis
• Directing you to others who can help you further
The service is free; you pay only for any goods or services that BEST gets for you.
The concierge team is available:
Monday–Wednesday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday–Friday: 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Make requests by phone, email or in person at the Chili’s Care Center lobby.