Best Upon Request (BEST) is a national concierge service company. St. Jude offers this service to St. Jude patients and their families who are here for treatment.
BEST provides services including:
- Running errands
- Ordering and picking up tickets
- Preparing and mailing packages
- Helping you get food deliveries
- Taking and picking up laundry or dry cleaning
- Providing directions
- Helping you locate wagons and wheelchairs
- Answering general questions about the hospital and Memphis
- Directing you to others who can help you further
The service is free; you pay only for any goods or services that BEST gets for you.
The concierge team is available:
- Monday–Wednesday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday–Friday: 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Make requests by phone, email or in person at the Chili’s Care Center lobby.