Hospital shuttle buses will take you back and forth between St. Jude and the Ronald McDonald House, Target House, Tri Delta Place, or your hotel. You are not charged for this service.
The shuttle buses run a continuous loop on this schedule:
- Sunday through Friday 6:30 am–11:30 pm
- Saturday 8 am–5 pm
For special transport requests, call Patient Services at 595-4501.
Direct your requests for after-hours emergency transport to the nursing coordinator. You can reach a nursing coordinator by calling the switchboard at 595-3300.
Since the shuttles follow a set route, drivers cannot honor requests for side trips to restaurants and other locations. One of the shuttle buses makes periodic trips to the Kroger grocery story and Walgreen's drugstore closest to St. Jude. Ask about this service at your housing facility.
If you have called for a special pick-up, please meet the shuttle at the correct time and place. This will ensure prompt service for others. Also, we ask that you follow these rules:
- No smoking, eating or drinking on the shuttle buses.
- Food and drink should be in sealed containers to prevent spills.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- Children 4 years old and younger must ride in child restraint seats. Children 4 to 8 years old must be in booster seats if they are less than five feet tall. These are Tennessee state laws with no exceptions. Parents who do not put their children in safety seats will not be able to use the hospital shuttles. Child safety seats are offered on all shuttles.
- Children under the age of 16 must be with an adult when riding the shuttle bus.