Valet and convenient patient parking is available to St. Jude families. You will need a parking hang tag displayed while you are on campus. Security can give you a hangtag at the information desks located in the Patient Care Center (PCC) and the Chili's Care Center.
Valet parking is free to patients and their immediate family members and caregivers Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The service is located in the Chili’s Care Center circle drive. If you need to access your car after regular hours, Security at the PCC information desk will help you.
Patient families can also park in the patient parking portion of the lot, west of the Chili’s Care Center, or park in the north garage.
Please do not park in the blood donor and pavilion parking lots, fire lanes and other restricted areas. These areas are clearly marked. Violations of parking policies could lead to parking tickets, towing or loss of St. Jude campus parking privileges.
Security measures and shuttle buses are in place for your safety and ease of travel:
- The gated and fenced parking area has a 24-hour guard booth, security officer and roving patrol. Patients and their families are strongly encouraged to use this lot instead of parking on Jackson Avenue or 3rd Street.
- A 15-passenger shuttle bus operates from 7 a.m. to 10:45 p.m. Sunday through Friday and on holidays. On Saturdays, the bus runs from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. A shuttle schedule with detailed pickup times is available at the PCC, Chili’s Care Center and all housing facilities. The shuttle runs continuously, so wait times are short. All shuttle buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts for your convenience. After hours, call Security at 901-595-4444 for transport from the hospital to housing facility.
Parking and Shuttle Reminders
- Do not park in reserved or designated spaces or areas. They are marked with signs.
- There is a 10-minute time limit when dropping off or picking up in front of the Patient Care Center. Flashers must be on.
- Make sure you have all your belongings when leaving the shuttle bus.
- Report any accidents or thefts to Security at 901-595-4444.