Our mission is to provide excellent Rehabilitation Services so that every child will enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
We strive to be a world leader in provision of care for children with catastrophic disease. This care will be family centered and collaborative with other care providers within the hospital, within the Memphis community and in the home community of the patient. Being a leader in the provision of rehabilitation includes using and producing evidence-based practice and serving as a resource to other clinicians. We also recognize the need to instill hope and confidence in our patients and to assist them in the identification of meaningful goals.
Includes assessment, intervention and education related to:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Coordination of Prosthetic and Orthotic care
- Provision of medical wheelchairs and other positioning equipment
- Provision of hearing aids and other auditory equipment
- Coordination of rehabilitation needs in the home community