Use BOTH apps together to create the BEST experience
Steps for success:
- Create a St. Jude MyChart account in one of these ways:
- In person – at registration or with a patient rep
- By phone – call 901.595.4636
- Online – fill out this form and someone will contact you during business hours to help you.
- Download the MyChart mobile app from the App Store on your device.
- After you install the app, open and select St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital from the list of organizations. (You can search by name, address, or zip code.)
- Use the username and password that you created when you registered for an account in step 1.
- You can now download Our St. Jude from the App Store and use the same St. Jude MyChart login information to access your Our St. Jude account.
You can also access St. Jude MyChart online: https://mychart.stjude.org
Both Our St. Jude and St. Jude MyChart offer resources for patients and families
Key features include:
|Our St. Jude
|Care Team Messaging
|Walking Directions & Maps
|Kay Kafe Menu
|Updates & Campus News
MyChart® is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation