St. Jude MyChart has features that allow you to access your health records and share them with other people.
View or download your child's medical record
You can save your child’s health summary to a USB drive to carry with you in case of emergency. The portable summary includes all of the allergies, medications, current health issues, procedures, test results, and immunizations you can see in St. Jude MyChart. If necessary, the information on your USB drive can be uploaded into a personal health record or another health care organization's electronic health record.
Remember that your child’s record will be updated after each visit. The version that you store is the latest version at that time, but you may need to download a new summary after the next visit.
- Go to Health > Document Center.
- Click Visit Records and select the Lucy Summary tab.
- Click Download and then click Request on the message that appears. You will be notified when your download is ready.
- When you are prompted to save or open the file, click Save. Save it to an accessible location on your computer. This file will save as a compressed, or zipped, file.
- Open the folder. Follow the prompts on your computer to extract the file.
- To view your medical record, open the PDF file in the folder.
View, download, or send visit records
You can view, download, or share your child’s record for a specific visit or set of visits.
- Go to Health > Document Center and click Visit Records.
- Select a visit on the Single Visit tab or use the Date Range tab or All Visits tab to select more than one visit. Then:
Click View to view a copy of the visit summary.
Click Download to save a copy of the visit summary for your records.
Click Send to send a copy of your visit summary to another health care provider. This might be useful if you want to keep another provider, such as the doctor in your hometown, informed about your child’s health.
Download medical records you have requested
If you have requested a copy of your child’s medical record from St. Jude, you can download and view it from St. Jude MyChart, rather than having to wait for a paper copy to arrive in the mail.
- Go to Health > Document Center and click Requested Records.
- Locate the record you want to view and click Download.
- If the record is password protected, you see a message to warn you. Click Continue Download.
- Click Save to save the file to your computer and then open it. Or you can click Open to open it without saving it to your computer.
- If the record is password protected, click Show Password on the Requested Records page to view the password you need to access the document and enter it to view the document.
Share your child's medical information with someone else
Share Everywhere is a way for you to share your child’s medical information with the people who are taking care of your child. Using your St. Jude MyChart or St. Jude MyChart mobile account, you can generate a share code. Give this code to the person you want to share your child’s health data with. For example, this might be a doctor, physical therapist, dentist, or school nurse.
The share code recipient enters that code and your child’s date of birth on the Share Everywhere website to receive one-time, temporary access to the health information. The person who views the information can also write a message to St. Jude to help keep your care team informed of the care they provided.
- Go to the Share My Record activity.
- On the St. Jude MyChart website, go to Health > Share My Record and select Give One-time Access with Share Everywhere.
- On the St. Jude MyChart mobile app, tap the Share My Record activity on the home screen after you have logged in. Note that you must update the St. Jude MyChart mobile app to version 5.4 or higher to use Share Everywhere.
- Enter the name of the person who will view your child’s record and request the share code.
- Tell that person to go to www.shareeverywhere.com to enter the code along with your child’s date of birth.
See your child's medical information from other health care organizations through Happy Together
If your child has been seen at another health care organization, you might be able to view information from that medical record in St. Jude MyChart. You might have heard this feature referred to as Happy Together. The information you might see from other organizations includes:
- Care team
- Health issues
- Test results
To view this information, you must link your child’s account. Go to Profile > Link My Accounts to get started. Then, select your account from the list and click Link Account.
After you have linked your child’s accounts, information from the other organization appears in St. Jude MyChart.
For more information about how linked accounts work and what information you can see from each health care organization, click See More and then click the link for the FAQ page.