While your child is in treatment, you may need help with your finances. You may also need to find resources that can provide extra support. A St. Jude patient assistance coordinator can help.
How can a patient assistance coordinator help you and your family?
A St. Jude patient assistance coordinator can:
- Help you consider the financial needs of your family while your child is in treatment and connect you with resources
- Help you find financial assistance options for living expenses
- Make referrals to local, state, and national resources, including financial assistance organizations
- Help you complete disability and medical necessity forms
- Answer questions about insurance billing or payments for St. Jude services (No family pays for services provided at St. Jude.)
- Work with social work case managers to help address your needs
Contact a patient assistance coordinator
A patient assistance coordinator can meet with you while you are at St. Jude to assist, advise, and refer you to helpful resources.
They are available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- 901-595-3957 or 901-438-2138
- If inside the hospital, dial 3957.
- If outside the Memphis area, call toll-free 1-866-278-5833, ext. 3957.