Dollar General has raised more than $15.5 million for St. Jude kids since joining our mission in 2006.
Dollar General supports St. Jude in many ways:
Dollar General has raised more than $15.5 million for St. Jude in support of the patients of St. Jude.
- For eleven years each holiday season, Dollar General’s stores across the country sell pinups for St. Jude to raise funds during the annual St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign.
- Dollar General has hosted multiple events to bring joyful moments to several St. Jude patients. The company has hosted patients at the DG 300 and the Grand Ole Opry.
- Associates visit the St. Jude campus to see their impact and have donated platelets (2016).
- In 2015, Dollar General provided 250 backpacks stocked with school supplies for the St. Jude school.
- Dollar General also supports several St. Jude events including the St. Jude Presents John Rich & Friends Concert, the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend and the Nashville St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer.