Carnival Cruise Line has been making a difference for St. Jude kids since joining our mission in 2010.
Carnival Cruise Line supports St. Jude in many ways:
- In March 2010, Carnival launched their program to support St. Jude – Care to Play: Carnival for St. Jude Kids which features fleet-wide, on-board fundraising activities and events including the Groove for St. Jude dance activity.
- Since 2012, Carnival participated in the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign raising additional funds through donations during embarkation at the ports.
- Since 2013, Carnival has held the title of St. Jude’s “Official Celebration Partner” and has supported numerous celebrations at the hospital such as the St. Jude Teen Formal, birthdays and other themed events for patients including “A Day at Sea” and Dr. Suess events that can be found on their ships.
- In July 2015, Carnival Cruise Line was recognized by St. Jude as the Proprietary Campaign of the Year.
- Carnival has raised more than $10 million for St. Jude since 2010, and they have committed to raising an additional $10 million by 2021. In July 2015, Carnival Cruise Line was recognized as St. Jude Proprietary Campaign of the Year.