HomeGoods has raised more than $17.7 million for St. Jude kids since joining our mission in 2010.
Learn more about our partnership:
- HomeGoods participates in our annual St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign.
- Each year, HomeGoods encourages its shoppers to make a donation at checkout in more than 400 stores in the U.S.
- HomeGoods sells three limited edition winter water globes with 50% of the purchase price benefitting St. Jude.
- In July 2015, HomeGoods was recognized by St. Jude as the Corporate Partner of the Year.
- HomeGoods hosts an annual holiday gifting event for St. Jude kids each year at the hospital.
- HomeGoods donate $100,000 over four years to support our Child Life Program.
- HomeGoods is dedicated to helping families fight cancer in their tireless support of St. Jude. (HomeGoods helps families fight cancer is their charitable platform)