The Office of Technology Licensing (OTL) publishes a newsletter to provide information related to St. Jude intellectual property, including licensing income received, inventor allocations, patent activities and U.S. patents granted to St. Jude. Different technologies and agreements with industry are highlighted in each edition.
In this issue:
- Technology Transfer Professionals Day
- Serum Institute of India Picks Up the Ball to Commercialize Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccine
- Patients Around the World Continue to Benefit from St. Jude Research Through OTL Licensing Efforts
- Inventors Work with Start-Up to Develop Treatments for Neurologic and Metabolic Diseases
- Inventors Receive More Than $1.7Million From FY2017 License Revenue